What does a wedding party consist of?
A wedding party is the term for the entire group of people who participate in the ceremony alongside the couple—the maid of honor, best man, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and any children such as the flower girl or ring bearer.
Who should be in the wedding party?
The Wedding Party Includes
- Maid of Honor or Matron of Honor or Bride's Honor Attendant.
- Bridesmaids or Bride's Attendants.
- Best Man / Best Woman / Groom's Honor Attendant.
- Bride's Parents: Mother of the Bride and Father of the Bride.
- Groom's Parents: Mother of the Groom and Father of the Groom.
What is the wedding party responsible for?
The most notable duties of the wedding party include taking photos with the bride and groom on the wedding day, planning special pre-wedding events like the bridal shower and bachelor and bachelorette parties and helping the bride and groom get ready before the ceremony.
What are the bridesmaids and groomsmen called?
A bridal party is a group of people chosen by the couple to participate in the wedding. Traditional bridal party roles include the bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, and ring bearers.
Do the bride and groom buy gifts for each other?
It has become customary for brides and grooms to exchange gifts, as well as vows and rings, when they get married. You might call it an "optional tradition." Some couples exchange gifts the night before the wedding, the morning of the wedding, and some exchange the gifts after the ceremony is complete.
- What kind of dress should a maid of honor wear?
- Do all groomsmen wear a boutonniere?
- Who gets married in Downton Abbey?
- What is the best Chinese tea?
- What is the most popular wedding destination in the US?
- How do you plan a simple outdoor wedding?
- Why do weddings have guest books?
- What are the traditional wedding vows?
- How far in advance do you ask bridesmaids?
- What is the proper etiquette for wedding invitation wording?
You will be interested
- How much does a Galia Lahav wedding dress cost?
- What are the seating arrangements at a wedding?
- What is marriage relationship?
- Do hotels have chapels?
- What does a bride wear for a beach wedding?
- How much do you spend on an engagement ring?
- What does the sweet pea flower symbolize?
- What should a grandmother of the bride wear?
- How do you light an outdoor wedding?
- Which is best for honeymoon?