Are Azazie dresses made in China?
All our dresses are made-to-order and currently (as of 6/9/2016) take about 3-4 weeks for production. After they're made in our warehouse in China, they pass certain quality control inspections and are over to our offices in Mountain View where they're then shipped out to you!
Can you buy Azazie dresses in a store?
Our products are exclusively sold through Azazie.com (no other bridal companies or retails keep our dresses in stock) so if you want to see our dresses before making a decision, we recommend checking out our At-Home Try On Program (here for US and here for Canada). ... YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE AZAZIE MAILING LIST.
Does Azazie run true to size?
At Azazie, we are always working on improving our fit to make sure our dresses help you look your best on the big day. We've recently updated our fit and our fit now runs true to size. Please keep in mind that it's always better to take in a dress (for alterations) than hope that there's enough fabric to let out.
Are Azazie dresses returnable?
Azazie will issue a full refund including tax and shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items as long as we are notified within 30 days of delivery to you. If the item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our Customer Service team directly for assistance with the following information.
How does Azazie custom sizing work?
What makes custom sizing unique is that we make the dresses to your exact bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow to floor measurements. This helps to provide a closer fit than a standard size, but the dress will still likely require alterations for an even better fit since we're only able to accept 5 basic measurements.
How long do custom Azazie dresses take?
Select styles take a few days, while others take 6 weeks. Varies per style. See product page for processing time. Select styles take a few days, while others take 6 weeks.
How do you measure Azazie?
To get this perfect fit, Azazie uses 5 key measurements: bust, waist, hips, hollow to floor and height. These numbers are then plugged into a program that helps us alter the patterns to the correct sizing; it calculates where the neckline, waistline and hemline should fall on your body.
What does custom size mean?
Custom-fit means personalized with regard to shape and size. A customized product would imply the modification of some of its characteristics according to the customers requirements such as with a custom car.
What's the difference between classic fit and custom fit?
Classic fit is the classical polo shirt that is loose and has wide chest and shoulders and lower arm holes. Custom fit is a more fashionable polo shirt that is slimmer, has high arm holes and is shorter than the classic fit polo shirt.
What is a custom made item?
1. custom-made - an item made to the customer's specifications. custom-built. item - a whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection; "they reduced the price on many items"
What does custom item mean?
CUSTOM ITEMS . - means any goods manufactured exclusively for the Buyer in accordance with specifications or custom required by the Buyer. “Goods” - means goods as specified in the Purchase Order, including both Custom Items and Standard Items. ＋ New List.
How do you price custom items?
Five Tips for Pricing Your Custom Work
- Consider the cost of materials and add 10% for your time acquiring said materials. ...
- Think about how long it is going to take you to create the item. ...
- Determine how much your time is worth. ...
- Factor in the cost of advertising and shipping (if relevant). ...
- Send a price quote to the customer before starting the project.
Can you make your Etsy shop private?
If you'd like to create a private, custom listing for your buyer, you can enable the custom request tool in your shop's settings. This will allow you to create a private, custom listing directly from their request, which means other buyers won't be able to purchase the item.
How do I make my Etsy listings private?
To view your private listings, go to Shop Manager > Listings. They'll be labeled Private. If your buyer sent the request through a regular conversation, you can still create a private custom listing! In the conversation, click Make this a custom order.
Can I send an invoice through Etsy?
You can send your buyer an invoice from your PayPal account. Please keep in mind that transactions that start on Etsy need to be completed on Etsy. ... You can find the following info on the Etsy receipt page under Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping: Buyer's email address.
How do I customize my Etsy shop?
How to Offer Personalized Listings
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Listings.
- Click a listing you want to add personalization to.
- Under Inventory and pricing, toggle Personalization to On.
- Next to Guidelines for buyers, add text to help the buyer know what details to add, like the engraving or pattern they want personalized for this item.
How do I add more than two variations on Etsy?
You can add variations for up to two item attributes while creating or editing a listing:
- Click or create the listing you're interested in on the Listings page.
- Select one or more options from the Category dropdown.
- A list of relevant attributes will automatically appear below those categories.
Does Etsy limit variations?
Re: Variation Options limitations It is possible. I do it. Make sure both variations have "qty varies" ticked. The list of variations will then show each Size with each Colour on seperate lines.
Can you only have 2 variations on Etsy?
You can offer up to two types of variations for each listing. For example, if you sell a dress with different sizes and colours, you can specify these options in that dress listing's variations.
What does SKU mean on Etsy?
Stock Keeping Unit
How are Etsy fees calculated?
Etsy Fees Explained Etsy charges a flat $0.
What are ETSY ads?
With Etsy Ads, you can advertise your products in designated search results on Etsy. ... Ads on Etsy work through an auction system. In an ads auction, your listings compete against other listings for an ad spot in Etsy search results.
Are Etsy ads worth the money?
Do Etsy ads really work? All Etsy Ad success varies per shop. However, it is better for well-established shops to invest in paid advertising than someone who just started less than six months ago. The better you are at SEO product descriptions, the better your search results with Etsy Ads will be.
How much does Etsy take per sale?
Once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (including the shipping price you set). If you accept payments through Etsy Payments, we also collect a 3% + $0.
- How much should hair and makeup cost for wedding?
- What is a canary diamond worth?
- Is it bad to be single at 40?
- How do you figure out food cost for catering?
- What is the difference between a throw and a blanket?
- How should a wedding invite be worded?
- What flowers are best for confetti?
- What ring size is 7 cm?
- Can you customize an engagement ring?
- What colors do you wear to winter formal?
You will be interested
- What is the most beautiful piece of classical music?
- Is it safe to travel to Riviera Maya while pregnant?
- How much does a 12 inch cake cost?
- How do you properly insert the garter into a casing?
- What is satin tablecloth?
- What size ribbon do you use for corsages?
- Where can I buy lab created diamonds?
- What's that one famous opera song?
- What is the best cookware brand in Australia?
- What is the most attractive lip color?