How do you use ordain in a sentence?
1 He ordained his own priests, and threatened to ordain bishops. 2 The recession may already be severe enough to ordain structural change. 3 Did the Lord ordain her maternal exile, or had Augustine bartered her pain for his purity? 4 And so ordain I in all churches.
What does ordain mean in the preamble?
do ordain and establish
What is a synonym for florid?
SYNONYMS. ornate, fancy, very elaborate, over-elaborate, embellished, curlicued, extravagant, flamboyant, baroque, rococo, fussy, busy, ostentatious, showy, wedding-cake, gingerbread. ANTONYMS. plain. 3'endearments in florid English'
What is the synonym of row?
row(n.) Synonyms: [Colloquial.] broil, tumult, uproar, feud, riot, RUMPUS, fracas, squabble, outbreak, quarrel, affray, disturbance, altercation, breach of the peace.
What is Row stand for?
|ROW||Right Of Way Governmental » Transportation -- and more...||Rate it:|
|ROW||Rest Of the World Governmental » Military -- and more...||Rate it:|
|ROW||Rights Of Way Governmental » US Government||Rate it:|
|ROW||Rest Of World Governmental » US Government -- and more...||Rate it:|
|ROW||Rowe Companies Business » NYSE Symbols||Rate it:|
What is another name for a row in a database?
How do you say in a row?
“If five odds are thrown in a row, the casino takes all the money wagered on that spinner.”...What is another word for in a row?
|at a time||on end|
|without a break||uninterruptedly|
What does 3 days in a row mean?
In a row means that if something happens several times in a row, it happens that number of times without a break. If something happens several days in a row, it happens on each of those days. Also in your case, it happened 3 days in a row.
Is it in a row or in a roll?
'In a row' means all standing neatly next to each other like a row of soldiers. I've never heard the expression 'in a roll' unless you are asking someone what filling they would like in their bread roll for lunch…
What is it called when you win 5 times in a row?
Gomoku, also called Five in a Row, is an abstract strategy board game.
What is 5x called?
A term can be a signed number, a variable, or a constant multiplied by a variable or variables. ... In , the terms are: 5x, 3y, and 8. When a term is made up of a constant multiplied by a variable or variables, that constant is called a coefficient. In the term 5x, the coefficient is 5.
What's the word for 10 times?
Synonyms for ten times in English tenfold; ten times.
What's the word for 8 times?
eightfold; eight times as great. having eight effective units or elements.
- How do you know when to leave a long-term relationship?
- Can a person control love?
- What services do law firms offer?
- How do you make a cute photo booth?
- What bras hide back fat?
- How do I start a bartending private party?
- Who designed Rachel's wedding dress on friends?
- How much does Mariah Careys engagement ring cost?
- What is the gift for 9 year anniversary?
- How do you give someone a pet?
You will be interested
- Can my friend marry us UK?
- How do you get calla lilies to flower?
- What do I text a boy to start a conversation?
- What does an emotional affair mean to a man?
- What is 6th anniversary called?
- What length is tea length dress?
- Is it a sin to live together unmarried?
- Can I make myself fall in love?
- What is an unfit mom?
- What is the smallest size Mason jar?