How much do you pay an organist for a funeral?
In many churches the organist, band, choir and handbell choir are not paid. If they play the music for a funeral, it is good etiquette to offer them a tip for their additional services since they make an extra time commitment to be present. In most cases, $50 to $75 for each musician is customary.
How much do you pay an organist for a wedding?
The most common fee for a wedding organist is in the $175 to $250 range. Starting at $100 on the low end, an organist may charge $300 or more for his or her services. Some churches include an organist as part of a wedding package in their ceremony fees. Church packages including an organist cost around $1,000.
How much should a church pianist get paid?
Church Pianist Salary
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
What is the going rate for a church organist?
Church Organist Salary
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
- Are Alison Brie and Dave Franco still married?
- What does the middle finger mean spiritually?
- What's the net worth of John Stamos?
- What is a basket setting?
- Is too much arguing bad for a relationship?
- How much does it cost to get married in New York State?
- How do you plan a wine pairing meal?
- What style dress is best for pear shape?
- What should I do with my boyfriend over Facetime?
- What should I get my wife just because?
You will be interested
- What type of paper is cardstock?
- How do you preserve rose petals for a wedding?
- How much can you make without reporting to IRS?
- How do you get rid of hair down there?
- How do you pop the bridesmaid questions?
- Can a family member officiate a wedding in Texas?
- Do you give a wedding gift for a second marriage?
- How do you make a suit look like a tux?
- How do you move on from someone you really love?
- Who is Jensen Karp married too?